1.) Mobile Device
- Your phone number will be sent a verification code needed to confirm your ATM account
- Your phone will also be used to scan your digital wallet code from your bitcoin wallet app
2.) A Digital Wallet
- If you don’t have a digital wallet and want to create one please click here
- If you chose to get a paper wallet and want more info please click here
- Depending on the amount you purchase, you may need an valid government ID
- The ID must be a non-expired driver’s license or state issued ID that’s clean and not worn down (Unfortunately at this time International IDs and passports won’t work)
3.) Cash: Take note that the minimum amount of Bitcoin that you can buy is $20 and the maximum you can buy per day is $12,500. In addition, the machine only accepts $5's, $10's, $20's, $50's, and $100 denominations. The ATM also doesn't take bank cards or credit cards.
Great! Now you are ready to make a purchase. Please click here for a step-by-step process on how to use the ATM.
To find the nearest machine to you, please Click Here